Saturday, July 18, 2015

It just gets better and better...

Well, I decided the only way I was going to get to see those gorgeous mountains in the gorgeous morning and evening light was to give up the nice privacy and cell reception of the National Forest campground in Summit, a half hour away, and go camp in the crowded, un-private, zero cell reception National Park at Two Medicine.  So I left Summit at 7 this morning to go see if I could get a spot at Two Medicine...Its a trade off, but man, I got a spot with a great view!




Then there's a little meadow with a path that they DO allow dogs on, so Theo and I can take a little 5-minute walk down to Pray Lake and see this view of Mount Sinopah.  Holy guacamole!  Can't wait to see it at dawn… this photo was at about 8 am…



I had to drive 15 minutes (through scenic views of course) to post this, but had to let you know…  I'll post more tomorrow… right now I need to go soak it up.   Hope to see a mass of stars tonight.  The rain cleared the air and its a beautiful clear day.  Right now its 73 degrees at almost 1pm...



No comments: