Tuesday, September 29, 2015

CenterFest fun

Had a great show at CenterFest in Durham last week-end.  My new big painting that I posted in the last blog post sold right away!  The couple that bought it is building a house which won't be completed for a year, so I'm holding onto it for them. So exciting!  I'm working on more in a series like that one, I have so many ideas of different  ways to approach it flowing out of my head - can't wait to get to work on them…  But first, I need to finish up some commissions in October.

The light streamed into my booth while this lady was checking things out.  Kinda fun.


And this gal came through and one of her friends pointed out that this painting looked a lot like her - her doppleganger!  Pretty wild.


Ever since getting back from the cross country trip I've been antsy to take another one!  I definitely must have that wanderlust gene.  Now a friend of mine has invited me to go to South Aftrica!  I'm so excited.  We haven't worked out the details even of when to go yet, but I'm going.  Woo hoo!

No comments: