Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Just for fun...

I've talked to some of my friends and have mostly decided not to post every painting that is going in the show - have to have some element of surprise… but I will share a few, as well as the process. 

So, here's a start from the splashing paint I mentioned in the last blog.  I did this one several days ago and have gone on to the next level with it, but I thought it might be fun to share this and challenge you - what do you  see in it?  Does anything emerge out of that abstraction?   

I like it as is and thought about leaving it as is, but then something appeared to me and I brought it forth.  What do you see?  I've posted it in several orientations - that's what I do when I'm trying to decide what I see…I rotate it around and study it.   I'll post what I saw in a few days… By the way, its 3' x 5'.  

Its fun to play with imagination.  The possibilities are limitless.

p.s. to those handful of people who have seen what  I did with it, kindly hold your tongue(s)…  tee hee.





No comments: