Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Jim

Today would've been my late husband Jim's 64th birthday.  I got up this morning singing "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64…"

I was planning to take Theo and mz Mac my RV to Ocracoke today to walk his trail there at Springer's Point.  Going to have to take a rain check because its pouring rain and the dirt road out of my place is a mud pit that the van cannot traverse.  We'll go later this month when the weather clears.  Jim would understand…

So I'm spending this rainy day as I have the last several - working to finish up a landscape commission for a very dear and patient person (thanks Carol - getting there!).

Here's a photo of Jim's sister Jane,Theo's tail and me at the trail last year on his birthday.


Addendum:

As I've been painting today in the sunroom, while the rain pours down outside,  I've been listening to music… this song just came up on my pandora station… this goes out to you Jimmy -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e39UmEnqY8

No comments: